- 12 March 2015New Protocol Offers Hospitals Option to Detect Bacterial Contamination of Duodenoscopes
- 11 March 2015Prolonged Outbreak of Mycobacterium chimaera Infection After Open-Chest Heart Surgery
- 21 February 2015CRE outbreak: You're due to go in for a procedure. Should you be worried?
- 19 February 2015Duodenoscope tubes raise concerns after latest CRE infectious outbreak
- 14 July 2014IMPORTANT INFORMATION Cardiac Surgery Mycobacterium Risks Disinfection and Cleaning of Sorin Heater Cooler Devices