- Outpatient antibiotic prescribing patterns in pediatric academic and community practices. (2019 Sep 1).
- Antibiotic Prescription Review Improves Cesarean Section Surgical Site Infection Surveillance. (2019 Jan 1).
- Overutilization of Antibiotics in Children With Diarrhea: First Do No Harm. (2017 Sep 26).
- No Clinical Benefit of Empirical Antimicrobial Therapy for Pediatric Diarrhea in a High-Usage, High-Resistance Setting. (2017 Sep 26).
- Interventions to improve antibiotic prescribing practices for hospital inpatients. (2017 Feb 9).
- The antibiotic course has had its day. (2017).
Against Antimicrobial Resistance
- Prioritizing a One Health Approach in the Immediate Fight Against Antimicrobial Resistance. (2019 Sep 1).
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, Health and Medicine Division, Board on Global Health, Forum on Microbial Threats. Combating Antimicrobial Resistance: A One Health Approach to a Global Threat: Proceedings of a Workshop. (2017 Dec 8).
- Antimicrobial Nonsusceptibility of Gram-Negative Bloodstream Isolates, Veterans Health Administration System, United States, 2003–2013. (2017 Nov).
- World Health Organization Ranking of Antimicrobials According to Their Importance in Human Medicine: A Critical Step for Developing Risk Management Strategies to Control Antimicrobial Resistance From Food Animal Production. (2016 Oct 15).
- The antimicrobial resistance crisis: management through gene monitoring. (2016).
- The Antimicrobial Resistance Crisis: Causes, Consequences, and Management. (2014).
- Antimicrobial resistance: action to combat the rising microbial challenges. (2013 Jun).
- Successful Treatment of Antibiotic-resistant, Poly-microbial Bone Infection With Bacteriophages and Antibiotics Combination (14 March 2019)
- Phage Therapy in the Postantibiotic Era (Jan 2019)
- Development and Use of Personalized Bacteriophage-Based Therapeutic Cocktails To Treat a Patient with a Disseminated Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii Infection (Sep 2017)