JEV Transmission Cycle
Source of diagram: Japanese encephalitis. (2014 Feb 1).
- Recent and historical trends in the epidemiology of Japanese encephalitis and its implication for risk assessment in travelers (May 2018)
- Control of Japanese encephalitis in Asia: the time is now. ( 2014 Jun 13).
- Estimated global incidence of Japanese encephalitis: a systematic review. (2011 Aug 3).
- Past, present, and future of Japanese encephalitis. (2009 Jan).
- Emerging flaviviruses: the spread and resurgence of Japanese encephalitis, West Nile and dengue viruses. (2004 Nov 30).
Clinical Information and Management
- Japanese Encephalitis Virus as Cause of Acute Encephalitis, Bhutan (2020 Sep)
- Japanese encephalitis — the prospects for new treatments (MAY 2018)
- Japanese encephalitis—a pathological and clinical perspective. (2009 Sep 29).
- The management of encephalitis: clinical practice guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America. (2008 Aug 1).
- Flavivirus encephalitis. (2004 Jul 22).
- Japanese encephalitis. (2000 Apr 1).
- Persistence of antibodies six years after booster vaccination with inactivated vaccine against Japanese encephalitis. (2015 Jul 29).
- Adverse events following vaccination with an inactivated, Vero cell culture-derived Japanese encephalitis vaccine in the United States, 2009–2012. (2015 Jan 29).
- Expert opinion on vaccination of travelers against Japanese encephalitis. (2009 May 1).
- Safety and immunogenicity of a Vero-cell-derived, inactivated Japanese encephalitis vaccine: a non-inferiority, phase III, randomised controlled trial. (2007 Dec 1).