- Surveillance of laboratory exposures to human pathogens and toxins: Canada 2018. (2019 Sep 5).
- Development and implementation of evidence-based laboratory safety management tools for a public health laboratory. (2019 Aug).
- Laboratory-acquired Scrub Typhus and Murine Typhus Infections: The Argument for a Risk-based Approach to Biosafety Requirements for Orientia tsutsugamushi and Rickettsia typhi Laboratory Activities. (2019 Apr 8).
- Improved Biosafety and Biosecurity Measures and/or Strategies to Tackle Laboratory-Acquired Infections and Related Risks. (2018 Nov 29)
- Survey of laboratory-acquired infections around the world in biosafety level 3 and 4 laboratories. (2016 May 27).
- Assessing the Risk of Laboratory-Acquired Meningococcal Disease. (2015 Sep).
- Biological Risks and Laboratory-Acquired Infections: A Reality That Cannot be Ignored in Health Biotechnology. (2015 Apr 28).
- Laboratory-Acquired Infections. (2009 Jul 1).