- Safe management of bodies of deceased persons with suspected or confirmed COVID-19: a rapid systematic review. (2020 May 14).
- Management of Dead in Mass Disasters: A Review of Sri Lankan Perspectives since 2004. (2019 May).
- The Ebola epidemic in Liberia and managing the dead-A future role for Humanitarian Forensic Action?. (2017 Oct).
- Facilitators and Barriers to Community Acceptance of Safe, Dignified Medical Burials in the Context of an Ebola Epidemic, Sierra Leone, 2014. (2017 Mar).
- Estimating the number of secondary Ebola cases resulting from an unsafe burial and risk factors for transmission during the West Africa Ebola epidemic. (2017).
- Study of mortality from infectious diseases in Brazil from 2005 to 2010: risks involved in handling corpses. (2016 Feb).
- Improving Burial Practices and Cemetery Management During an Ebola Virus Disease Epidemic — Sierra Leone, 2014. (2015 Jan).