Substandard Laundry and Infection Outbreak
- vanA-positive multi-drug-resistant Enterococcus spp. isolated from surfaces of a US hospital laundry facility. (2017 Feb).
- Hospital Outbreak of Pulmonary and Cutaneous Zygomycosis due to Contaminated Linen Items From Substandard Laundry. (2016 Mar).
- Mucormycosis Outbreak Associated With Hospital Linens. (2014).
- Summertime Bacillus cereus colonization of hospital newborns traced to contaminated, laundered linen. (2013 Oct).
- Hot and steamy: outbreak of Bacillus cereus in Singapore associated with construction work and laundry practices. (2012 Aug).
- Outbreaks of zygomycosis in hospitals. (2009)
- White coat wearing and laundering frequency among internal medicine department physicians. (2020 Jul 1)
- The efficacy of a simulated tunnel washer process on removal and destruction of Clostridioides difficile spores from health care textiles. (2019 Nov 1).
- Laundry and Textile Hygiene in Healthcare and Beyond. (2019 Jul 1).
- Laundry hygiene—how to get more than clean. (2017 Feb 15).
- Laundry hygiene-how to get more than clean. (2017 May).
- Reduction in bacterial contamination of hospital textiles by a novel silver-based laundry treatment. (2016 Dec).
- Healthcare Laundry and Textiles in the United States: Review and Commentary on Contemporary Infection Prevention Issues. (2015 Sep).
- Level of decontamination after washing textiles at 60°C or 70°C followed by tumble drying. (2014).
- Reduced health care-associated infections in an acute care community hospital using a combination of self-disinfecting copper-impregnated composite hard surfaces and linens. (2016 Dec).
- Reduction of healthcare-associated infections in a long-term care brain injury ward by replacing regular linens with biocidal copper oxide impregnated linens. (2014 Jul).