- The Epidemiology of Herpes Zoster in the United States During the Era of Varicella and Herpes Zoster Vaccines: Changing Patterns Among Children (15 July 2019)
- Systematic review of incidence and complications of herpes zoster: towards a global perspective. (2014 Jun 1)
Clinical Information and Management
- Herpes zoster infection (10 January 2019)
- Herpes zoster. (2013 Jul 18).
- Neurologic complications of the reactivation of varicella–zoster virus. (2000 Mar 2)
- Safety of inadvertent administration of live zoster vaccine to immunosuppressed individuals in a UK-based observational cohort analysis (January 29, 2020)
- Curran D, Oostvogels L, Heineman T, Matthews S, McElhaney J, McNeil S, et al. Quality of Life Impact of an Adjuvanted Recombinant Zoster Vaccine in Adults Aged 50 Years and Older. The Journals of Gerontology: Series A. 2018 Jun 27.
- Immune responses to a recombinant glycoprotein E herpes zoster vaccine in adults aged 50 years or older. (2018 Feb 26).
- Cost-effectiveness of the Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for the Recombinant Adjuvanted Zoster Subunit Vaccine. (2018 Jul 9).
- Cost-effectiveness of the Adjuvanted herpes zoster subunit vaccine in older adults. (2018 Feb 1).
- Efficacy of the herpes zoster subunit vaccine in adults 70 years of age or older.(2016 Sep 15)
- The impact of the varicella vaccination program on herpes zoster epidemiology in the United States: a review. (2008 Mar 1)