Clinical Information and Management
- Epidemiologic and Clinical Features of Lassa Fever Outbreak in Nigeria, January 1–May 6, 2018 (2019 Jun)
- Clinical and laboratory predictors of Lassa fever outcome in a dedicated treatment facility in Nigeria: a retrospective, observational cohort study. (2018 Jun 1).
- Lassa fever. (2017 Jul 12).
- Pathogenesis of Lassa fever. (2012 Oct 9).
- Molecular diagnostics for lassa fever at Irrua specialist teaching hospital, Nigeria: lessons learnt from two years of laboratory operation. (2012 Sep 27).
- Lassa virus infection in Nigeria: clinical perspective overview. (2010 Dec 1).
- Lassa fever: epidemiology, clinical features, and social consequences. (2003 Nov 29).
- Predicting outcome and improving treatment for Lassa fever. (2018 Jun 1).
- Favipiravir and ribavirin treatment of epidemiologically linked cases of Lassa fever. (2017 Jun 22).
- Review of the literature and proposed guidelines for the use of oral ribavirin as postexposure prophylaxis for Lassa fever. (2010 Dec 15).