Clinical Information and Management
- Advanced HIV: diagnosis, treatment, and prevention (2019 Jul 05)
- Antiretroviral therapy for the prevention of HIV-1 transmission.(2016 Sep 1).
- Antiretroviral drugs for treatment and prevention of HIV infection in adults: 2016 recommendations of the International Antiviral Society–USA panel. (2016 Jul 12).
- Understanding HIV latency: the road to an HIV cure. (2015 Jan 14).
- Past, present and future: 30 years of HIV research. (2013 Dec).
- Prevention of HIV-1 infection with early antiretroviral therapy. (2011 Aug 11).
- Sexual transmission of HIV according to viral load and antiretroviral therapy: systematic review and meta-analysis. (2009 Jul 17).
- Universal voluntary HIV testing with immediate antiretroviral therapy as a strategy for elimination of HIV transmission: a mathematical model. (2009 Jan 3).
- European AIDS Clinical Society (EACS) guidelines for the clinical management and treatment of HIV‐infected adults. (2008 Feb).
- Self-report measures of antiretroviral therapy adherence: a review with recommendations for HIV research and clinical management. (2006 May 1).
- Does U= U for breastfeeding mothers and infants? Breastfeeding by mothers on effective treatment for HIV infection in high-income settings. (2018 Jun 27).
- Sexual activity without condoms and risk of HIV transmission in serodifferent couples when the HIV-positive partner is using suppressive antiretroviral therapy. (2016 Jul 12).