Epidemiology and Public Health
- Global Cholera Epidemiology: Opportunities to Reduce the Burden of Cholera by 2030 (01 September 2018)
- Integrated view of Vibrio cholerae in the Americas. (2017 Nov 10).
- Updated global burden of cholera in endemic countries. (2015 Jun 4).
- Foodborne illness acquired in the United States—major pathogens. (2011 Jan).
- The cure for cholera—improving access to safe water and sanitation. (2013 Feb 14).
- The global burden of cholera. Bulletin of the World Health Organization. (2012).
Clinical Information and Management
- Transmission dynamics of cholera: Mathematical modeling and control strategies (April 2017)
- Antimicrobial drugs for treating cholera. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. (2014).
- Cholera. (2012).
- Oral rehydration salt solution for treating cholera:≤ 270 mOsm/L solutions vs≥ 310 mOsm/L solutions.(2011 Jan 1).