- Pathogenomics of Emerging Campylobacter Species (2019)
- Trends in fluoroquinolone resistance in Campylobacter (2018 Jul 19)
- Effect of antimicrobial use in agricultural animals on drug-resistant foodborne campylobacteriosis in humans: a systematic literature review. (2016 Oct 2).
- Global epidemiology of Campylobacter infection. (2015 Jul 1).
- Relevance of Campylobacter to public health—the need for a One Health approach. (2014 Oct 1).
- Foodborne illness acquired in the United States—major pathogens. (2011 Jan).
- Tracing the source of campylobacteriosis. (2008 Sep 26).
- Human Campylobacteriosis in developing countries. (2002 Mar).
Clinical Information and Management
- 2017 Infectious Diseases Society of America clinical practice guidelines for the diagnosis and management of infectious diarrhea. (2017 Oct 19).
- Multicenter evaluation of clinical diagnostic methods for detection and isolation of Campylobacter spp. from stool. (2016 Mar 9).
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of the proportion of Campylobacter cases that develop chronic sequelae. (2014 Dec).
- Campylobacter fetus infections in humans: exposure and disease. (2014 Feb 18).
- Role of Campylobacter jejuni infection in the pathogenesis of Guillain-Barré syndrome: an update.(2013).
- Prolonged diarrhea due to ciprofloxacin-resistant Campylobacter infection. (2004 Sep 15).
Local Case Report