- Human‐to‐human transmission of Brucella–a systematic review. (2017 May).
- Foodborne illness acquired in the United States—major pathogens. (2011 Jan).
- The new global map of human brucellosis. (2006 Feb 1).
- Brucellosis and international travel. (2004 Jan).
Clinical Information and Management
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Human Brucellosis (2019)
- A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Epidemiology and Clinical Manifestations of Human Brucellosis in China. (2018).
- Human brucellosis. (2007 Dec 1).
- The advances in brucellosis vaccines (9 July 2019)
- Antibiotics for treating human brucellosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (2012).
- Implications of laboratory diagnosis on brucellosis therapy. Expert Review of Anti-infective Therapy. (2011 Jul 1).
- Update on brucellosis: therapeutic challenges. (2010 Nov 1).
- Therapeutic options for human brucellosis. Expert Review of Anti-infective Therapy. (2008 Feb 1).
- Perspectives for the treatment of brucellosis in the 21st century: the Ioannina recommendations. (2007 Dec 27).