Epidemiology & Public Health
- Measles eradication—retreating is not an option (March 17, 2020)
- On Measles, Vaccination, Social Media Activism, and How to Win Back Our Role as Our Patients’ Best Advocates (15 July 2019)
- Public health consequences of a 2013 measles outbreak in New York City. (2018 Sep 1)
- An investigation of a measles outbreak in Japan and China, Taiwan, China, March–May 2018. (2018 Jul).
- Public health and economic consequences of vaccine hesitancy for measles in the United States. (2017 Sep 1).
- An increasing, potentially measles-susceptible population over time after vaccination in Korea. (2017 Jul 24).
- Measles and measles vaccination: a review. (2016 Dec 1).
- Global measles elimination. (2006 Nov 6).
- Measles outbreaks in a population with declining vaccine uptake. (2003 Aug 8).
Clinical Information and Management
- Studies into the mechanism of measles-associated immune suppression during a measles outbreak in the Netherlands (23 November 2018)
- Clinical characteristics of measles in previously vaccinated and unvaccinated patients in California. (2018 Jun 7).
- Vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella in children. Evidence‐Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal. (2013 Nov).
- Measles, mumps, and rubella. (2012 Jun)
- Vitamin A for treating measles in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. (2005).
- The clinical significance of measles: a review. (2004 May 1).