- Incidence and risk factors of non–device-associated pneumonia in an acute-care hospital. (2020 Jan).
- Education and Consistent Infection Prevention Practices Prevail: An Outbreak of CRE in a Long Term Acute Care Hospital. (2019 Jun 1).
- Duration of Contact Precautions for Acute-Care Settings. (2018 Feb).
- Risk factors for health care–associated infections: From better knowledge to better prevention. (2017 Oct).
- Health care–associated infections studies project: An American Journal of Infection Control and National Healthcare Safety Network data quality collaboration. (2017 Jun).
- Hospital-Acquired Infections: Current Trends and Prevention. (2017 Mar).
- Infection prevention outside of the acute care setting: Results from the MegaSurvey of infection preventionists. (2017 Jun).
- Observations of infection prevention and control practices in primary health care, Kenya. (2017).
- Clinical Management of an Increasing Threat: Outpatient Urinary Tract Infections Due to Multidrug-Resistant Uropathogens. (2016 Oct).
- Improving infection prevention practice in primary and community care. Journal of Hospital Infection. (2012 Dec).
Long-Term Care Facilities
- Challenges of infection prevention and control in Scottish long-term care facilities. (2020 Aug).
- Hospital affiliated long term care facility COVID-19 containment strategy by using prevalence testing and infection control best practices. (2020 Jul 2).
- Healthcare-associated infections and antimicrobial use in long-term care facilities (HALT3): an overview of the Italian situation. (2019 Aug 1).
- High Hand Contamination Rates During Norovirus Outbreaks in Long-Term Care Facilities. (2018 Feb).
- Infection Control in Alternative Health Care Settings: An Update. (2016 Sep).
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the Evaluation of Fever and Infection in Older Adult Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities: 2008 Update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America. (2009 Jan 15).
- Antimicrobial-resistant Gram-negative colonization in infants from a neonatal intensive care unit in Thailand. (2019 Oct 1).
- Use of germicides in health care settings—is there a relationship between germicide use and antimicrobial resistance: A concise review. (2019 Jun 1).
- Infection prevention and control measures and tools for the prevention of entry of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae into healthcare settings: guidance from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. (2017).
- Carbapenem-Resistant Escherichia coli Harboring Klebsiella pneumoniae Carbapenemase β-Lactamases Associated with Long-Term Care Facilities. (2008 Jun).