- Building an Infection Prevention and Control Construction Portfolio to Navigate Healthcare Construction Projects. (2020 Aug).
- Renovation in hospitals: Training construction crews to work in health care facilities. (2020 Apr 1).
- Decrease in Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Colonization After Extensive Renovation of a Unit Dedicated to the Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies and Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation. (2017 Sep).
- Association of outdoor air pollution and indoor renovation with early childhood ear infection in China. (2017 Feb).
- Legionella and Risk Management in Hospitals—A Bibliographic Research Methodology for People Responsible for Built Environment and Facility Management. (2016 Nov).
- Prevention by Design: Construction and Renovation of Health Care Facilities for Patient Safety and Infection Prevention. (2016 Sep).
- Review of Fungal Outbreaks and Infection Prevention in Healthcare Settings During Construction and Renovation. (2015 Aug).
- Current views of health care design and construction: practical implications for safer, cleaner environments. (2010 Jun).