- Perceived Benefits and Challenges of Ebola Preparation Among Hospitals in Developed Countries: A Systematic Literature Review (13 August 2019)
- WA novel personal protective equipment coverall was rated higher than standard Ebola virus personal protective equipment in terms of comfort, mobility and perception of safety when tested by health care workers in Liberia and in a United States biocontainment unit (6 October 2018)
- After Ebola in West Africa—unpredictable risks, preventable epidemics. (2016 Aug 11).
- Ebola virus disease among children in West Africa. (2015 Mar 26).
Clinical Information and Management
- Evidence-based guidelines for supportive care of patients with Ebola virus disease. (2018 Feb 17).
- Clinical management of Ebola virus disease in the United States and Europe. (2016 Feb 18).
- What is Ebola?. (2015 Jan 13).
- Clinical presentation of patients with Ebola virus disease in Conakry, Guinea. (2015 Jan 1).
- Clinical presentation, biochemical, and haematological parameters and their association with outcome in patients with Ebola virus disease: an observational cohort study. (2015 Nov 1).
- Clinical illness and outcomes in patients with Ebola in Sierra Leone. (2014 Nov 27).
- Clinical presentation and management of severe Ebola virus disease. (2014 Nov 27).
- Caring for critically ill patients with Ebola virus disease. Perspectives from West Africa. (2014 Oct 1).
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever. (2011 Nov 16).
Disease Survivors Characteristics
- Ebola RNA persistence in semen of Ebola virus disease survivors. (2017 Oct 12).
- Sequelae of ebola virus disease, Kenema District, Sierra Leone. (2016 Jan 1).
- Study of Ebola virus disease survivors in Guinea. (2015 Oct 1).
- Post-Ebola signs and symptoms in US survivors. (2015 Dec 17).
Vaccination and Experimental Treatments
- Considerations for use of Ebola vaccine during an emergency response (. 2019 Nov 15)
- Toward an effective Ebola virus vaccine. (2017 Jan).
- Efficacy and effectiveness of an rVSV-vectored vaccine in preventing Ebola virus disease: final results from the Guinea ring vaccination, open-label, cluster-randomised trial (Ebola Ça Suffit!). (2017 Feb 4).
- Phase 2 placebo-controlled trial of two vaccines to prevent Ebola in Liberia. (2017 Oct 12).
- A randomized, controlled trial of ZMapp for Ebola virus infection. (2016 Oct 13).
- Efficacy and effectiveness of an rVSV-vectored vaccine expressing Ebola surface glycoprotein: interim results from the Guinea ring vaccination cluster-randomised trial. (2015 Aug 29).
- Post-exposure prophylaxis against Ebola virus disease with experimental antiviral agents: a case-series of health-care workers. (2015 Nov 1).
- Ebola virus vaccines: an overview of current approaches. (2014 Feb 27).