- Autoclave sterilization of dental handpieces: A literature review. (2019 Aug 12).
- Nosocomial transmission of hepatitis C virus in a liver transplant center in Hong Kong: implication of reusable blood collection tube holder as the vehicle for transmission. (2018 Aug 29).
- Disinfection and sterilization: An overview. (2013 May).
- High-level disinfection, sterilization, and antisepsis: Current issues in reprocessing medical and surgical instruments. (2013 May).
- Current principles and practices; new research; and new technologies in disinfection, sterilization, and antisepsis.(2013 May).
Use of Technology
- Using a Systematic Approach for Adopting New Technologies in Sterile Processing Departments and Operating Rooms. (2019 Jun).
- Challenges in achieving effective high-level disinfection in endoscope reprocessing. (2020 Mar).
- Prion disease and recommended procedures for flexible endoscope reprocessing – a review of policies worldwide and proposal for a simplified approach. (2020 Jan).
- Residual moisture and waterborne pathogens inside flexible endoscopes: Evidence from a multisite study of endoscope drying effectiveness (2018 Jun 1).
- A pilot study on using chlorine dioxide gas for disinfection of gastrointestinal endoscopes. (2016).
- Risk of transmission of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae and related “superbugs” during gastrointestinal endoscopy. (2014).
- Transmission of Infection by Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Bronchoscopy. (2013 Apr 1).