Healthcare Worker Isolation Precaution Practice
- Using bottleneck analysis to examine the implementation of standard precautions in hospitals. (2020 Jul 1).
- User-centred participatory design of visual cues for isolation precautions. (2019 Nov).
- Droplet precautions on site instead of single room isolation for respiratory tract infections. (2019 Aug).
- N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial. (2019).
- Reasons and consequences of low adherence to standard precautions by the nursing team.(2016 May 31).
- The relationship between patient safety climate and standard precaution adherence: a systematic review of the literature. (2016).
- Influencing factors on use of standard precautions against occupational exposures to blood and body fluids among nurses in China. (2015 Dec 15).
- Barriers to the use of face protection for standard precautions by health care providers. (2015).
- Protecting healthcare workers from pandemic influenza: N95 or surgical masks?. (2010 Feb).
Patient and Public Isolation Precaution
- How Standard Are Standard Precautions? Knowledge and Attitudes Towards Standard Precautions at an Academic Medical Center. (2020 Aug 1).
- Getting Their Attention: Using Human Factors Engineering to Design the Optimal Isolation Sign. (2020 Aug 1).
- The Impact of Isolation on Healthcare Worker Contact and Compliance With Infection Control Practices in Nursing Homes. (2018 Jun).
- Reduction in Rate of Nosocomial Respiratory Virus Infections in a Children’s Hospital Associated With Enhanced Isolation Precautions. (2018 Feb).
- Patient Isolation Precautions: Are They Worth It?. (2016).
- Infection control precautions for visitors to healthcare facilities. (2015).
- The Effect of Contact Precautions on Frequency of Hospital Adverse Events. (2015).
- Is there a risk for bacterial transmission from surgical marker pens? (2020 Aug 11).
- Efficacy of Face Shields Against Cough Aerosol Droplets from a Cough Simulator. (2014).
- A Cough Aerosol Simulator for the Study of Disease Transmission by Human Cough-Generated Aerosols. (2013).
Against Drug-Resistance Organism Transmission
- Transmission pathways of multidrug-resistant organisms in the hospital setting: a scoping review. (2019 Apr).
- Failure to Communicate: Transmission of Extensively Drug-Resistant bla OXA-237-Containing Acinetobacter baumannii—Multiple Facilities in Oregon, 2012–2014. (2017 Nov).
- Degowning the controversies of contact precautions for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: A review. (2016 Jan 1).
- Prospective Validation of Cessation of Contact Precautions for Extended-Spectrum β-Lactamase–Producing Escherichia coli. (2016).
- Automated tracking and ordering of precautions for multidrug-resistant organisms. (2015 Jun).
- Effectiveness of contact precautions against multidrug-resistant organism transmission in acute care: a systematic review of the literature. (2015).
- About the usefulness of contact precautions for carriers of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli. (2015).
- Transmission-based contact precautions for multidrug-resistant organisms in trauma patients: fewer days in isolation with no increase in hospital-associated infections. (2014 Dec).