- Stewardship of personal protective equipment (PPE): An important pandemic resource for PPE preservation and education. (2020 Jun 24).
- Frequent and unexpected deviations from personal protective equipment guidelines increase contamination risks. (2019 Sep 1).
- Personal protective equipment for preventing highly infectious diseases in healthcare staff (2019 Jul 1)
- Risk of self-contamination during doffing of personal protective equipment. (2018 Dec 1).
- Putting On and Removing Personal Protective Equipment. (2015 Mar 19).
- Personal protective equipment for preventing highly infectious diseases due to exposure to contaminated body fluids in healthcare staff. (2016 Apr 19).
- Gloves, extra gloves or special types of gloves for preventing percutaneous exposure injuries in healthcare personnel. (2014 Mar 7).
Against Antibiotic Resistance
- Gloves, gowns and masks for reducing the transmission of meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in the hospital setting. (2015 Jul 16).
- Universal Glove and Gown Use and Acquisition of Antibiotic resistant bacteria in the ICU: A Randomized Trial. (2013).
- Can Nanotechnology and Materials Science Help the Fight against SARS-CoV-2?. (2020 Apr)
- Examining health care personal protective equipment use through a human factors engineering and product design lens. (2019 May 1)
- Banned Devices; Powdered Surgeon's Gloves, Powdered Patient Examination Gloves, and Absorbable Powder for Lubricating a Surgeon's Glove. (2016 Dec 19).
- A Review of Isolation Gowns in Healthcare: Fabric and Gown Properties. (2015).
Use of Technology
- 3D printing of face shields to meet the immediate need for PPE in an anesthesiology department during the COVID-19 pandemic. (2020 Aug 4).
- Application of fluorescence method in the process of personal protective equipment removal. (2020 Jul 1).
- Using Computer Vision and Depth Sensing to Measure Healthcare Worker-Patient Contacts and Personal Protective Equipment Adherence Within Hospital Rooms. (2015 Dec 28).