- Personal protective equipment for preventing highly infectious diseases in healthcare staff, 2019 Jul 01
- Ortega R, Bhadelia N, Obanor R, et al. Putting On and Removing Personal Protective Equipment. NEJM. 2015 Mar 19;372:e16.
- Verbeek JH, Ijaz S, Mischke C, et al. Personal protective equipment for preventing highly infectious diseases due to exposure to contaminated body fluids in healthcare staff. Cochrane. 2016 Apr 19.
- Mischke C, Verbeek JH, Saarto A, Lavoie MC, Pahwa M, Ijza S. Gloves, extra gloves or special types of gloves for preventing percutaneous exposure injuries in healthcare personnel. Cochrane. 2014 Mar 7.
Against Antibiotic Resistance
- Lopez-Alcade J, Mateos-Mazon M, Guevara M, et al. Gloves, gowns and masks for reducing the transmission of meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in the hospital setting. Cochrane. 2015 Jul 16.
- Harris AD, Pineles L, Belton B, et al. Universal Glove and Gown Use and Acquisition of Antibiotic resistant bacteria in the ICU: A Randomized Trial. JAMA : the journal of the American Medical Association. 2013;310(15):1571-1580.
- Food and Drug Administration, HHS. Banned Devices; Powdered Surgeon's Gloves, Powdered Patient Examination Gloves, and Absorbable Powder for Lubricating a Surgeon's Glove. Federal Register. 2016 Dec 19;81(243).
- Kilinc FS. A Review of Isolation Gowns in Healthcare: Fabric and Gown Properties. Journal of engineered fibers and fabrics. 2015;10(3):180-190.
Use of Technology