- Retrospective investigation of 9 years of data on needlestick and sharps injuries: Effect of a hospital infection control committee. (2019 Feb 1).
- Incidence of sharps injuries in surgical units, a meta-analysis and meta-regression. (2019 Apr 1).
- Clinical, economic, and humanistic burden of needlestick injuries in healthcare workers. (2017).
- Factors associated with needlestick and sharp injuries among hospital nurses: A cross-sectional questionnaire survey. (2013).
Sharp Injury Management
- Health care worker follow-up compliance after occupational bloodborne pathogens exposure: A brief report. (2016 Dec).
- Management of health care workers following occupational exposure to hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and human immunodeficiency virus. (2016 Oct).
- Prevention of needle-stick injuries in healthcare facilities: a meta-analysis. (2015 Jul).
- The Management of Needlestick Injuries. (2013).
Blood Safety Measures by Diseases
- Hepatitis E and blood donation safety in selected European countries: a shift to screening?. (2017 Apr 20).
- Targeting of blood safety measures to affected areas with ongoing local transmission of malaria. (2016 Jun).
Sharp Injury Prevention Devices
- Impact of needle-free connectors compared with 3-way stopcocks on catheter-related bloodstream infection rates: A meta-analysis. (2020 Mar 1).
- Comparing non-safety with safety device sharps injury incidence data from two different occupational surveillance systems. (2017 Jun).
- Blunt versus sharp suture needles for preventing percutaneous exposure incidents in surgical staff. (2011 Nov 9).
- Conventional and sharp safety devices in 6 hospitals in British Columbia, Canada. (2011 Nov).
- Sharps injury reduction using a sharps container with enhanced engineering: A 28 hospital nonrandomized intervention and cohort study. (2010 Dec).