- Ford CD, Gazdik Stofer MA, Coombs J. Decrease in Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Colonization After Extensive Renovation of a Unit Dedicated to the Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies and Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation. Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology. 2017 Sep;38(9):1055-1061.
- Deng Q, Lu C, Jiang W, Zhao J, Deng L, Xiang Y. Association of outdoor air pollution and indoor renovation with early childhood ear infection in China. Chemosphere. 2017 Feb;169:288-296.
- Olmsted RN. Prevention by Design: Construction and Renovation of Health Care Facilities for Patient Safety and Infection Prevention. Infectious Disease Clinics of North America. 2016 Sep;30(3):713-728.
- Kanamori H, Rutala WA, Sickbert-Bennett EE, Weber DJ. Review of Fungal Outbreaks and Infection Prevention in Healthcare Settings During Construction and Renovation. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2015 Aug;61(3):433-444.
- Bartley JM, Olmsted RN, Haas J. Current views of health care design and construction: practical implications for safer, cleaner environments. AJIC.2010 Jun; 38(5):S1-S12.